In case you like pasta recipes, you have to to do this recipe. Combine the pasta in a sauté of olive oil, garlic and cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
The cherry tomato provides taste and colour and the parmesan a really tasty creamy texture to the recipe. Add a bit extra taste to the recipe with basil leaves.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY PARMESAN PASTA WITH CHERRY TOMATO
Right here you will discover all of the elements wanted to make this recipe:
- Pasta – Penne pasta. The principle ingrediente of this recipe.
- Cherry tomato – Provides taste and colour to the recipe
- Olive oil and chopped garlic – For sautéing. Elements that add taste.
- Salt and pepper – To season the cherry tomato.
- Cheese – Grated parmesan cheese. Provides taste and creaminess to the recipe.
- Basil – Basil leaves. Provides taste and colour to the recipe.
- Water – To cook dinner the pasta.
Beneath you’ll discover the right measurement of all elements and the step-by-step information for this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE EASY PARMESAN PASTA WITH CHERRY TOMATO
Step 1: Cook dinner the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with a teaspoon of salt. Flip off the warmth and drain pasta; put aside.
Step 2: In a big saucepan, pour the olive oil and the chopped garlic. Sauté over low warmth for about 2 minutes, stirring sometimes.
Step 3: Add the tomatoes and season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir and cook dinner the tomatoes for about 10 minutes, stirring sometimes (throughout cooking, evenly crush the tomatoes with a spoon).
Step 4: Add the cooked pasta and blend effectively.
Step 5: Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, combine as soon as extra and switch off the warmth.
Step 6: Add the basil leaves and serve instantly.