LBF celebrates the younger expertise innovating the publishing trade.
London, Wednesday 8 March 2023. The London E-book Truthful (LBF) has as we speak revealed the shortlist for the Trailblazers Awards 2023, celebrating fifteen trade professionals aged 30 or underneath who’re demonstrating creativity, dedication and innovation of their roles inside the publishing trade.
Now of their eighth 12 months, the awards are run by The London E-book Truthful, in partnership with the Publishers Affiliation, supported by the Society of Younger Publishers and BookBrunch.
The Trailblazer Awards 2023 Shortlist:
- Amber Ivatt, Senior Publicity Supervisor, Bonnier Books
- Amy Mae Baxter, Senior Editor, Dialogue Books (Hachette) and Founder, Unhealthy Kind
- Antonia Shack, Cowl Designer and Editor, Scotland Road Press
- Chelsea Graham, Founder and Editor in Chief, The Publishing Submit
- Christina Storey, Social Media and Ecommerce Government, HarperCollins
- Eleanor Stammeijer, Publicity Supervisor, Bonnier Books
- Ella Griffiths, Editor, Faber and Faber
- Émilie Hames, Sustainability Manufacturing Controller, Penguin Random Home
- Hannah Schofield, Literary Agent, LBA
- Jess Mackay, Editorial Undertaking Supervisor, Penguin Random Home Youngsters’s
- Leonie Lock, Editor, Firefly Press
- Lucy Bond, Head of Books and Distribution, FANE
- Molly Walker-Sharp, Commissioning Editor, HarperCollins
- Rebecca Armstrong, International Rights and Co-editions Government at Batsford Books
- Rebecca Parkinson, Advertising and marketing Coordinator, Manchester College Press
L-R: Amy Mae Baxter, Jess Mackay, Amber Ivatt
L-R: Eleanor Stammeijer, Rebecca Parkinson, Antonia Shack
L-R: Emilie Hames, Ella Griffiths, Christina Storey
L-R: Rebecca Armstrong, Molly Walker-Sharp, Lucy Bond
L-R: Hannah Schofield, Leonie Lock, Chelsea Graham
Gareth Rapley, Director of The London E-book Truthful, mentioned: “We’re actually excited to unveil the shortlist for this 12 months’s Trailblazers Awards, shining a light-weight on the following technology of proficient publishing professionals which are shaping and innovating our trade. From literary brokers to sustainability consultants, ecommerce executives to gifted publicists and editors, this 12 months’s cohort of Trailblazers is ready take the e-book trade by storm. Many congratulations to all of the fifteen shortlistees, and we’re wanting ahead to revealing the winners later this month.”
The general winners shall be chosen by a judging panel and introduced later this month by The London E-book Truthful, along with SYP, BookBrunch and the PA.
The London E-book Truthful (LBF) is the biggest spring e-book commerce and publishing occasion on the earth, and can happen at Olympia London, 18-20 April 2023.