Candy potatoes are superb, in addition to being low Glycemic Index and nice for me as a diabetic. With a number of candy potatoes within the fridge, it appeared smart to make use of some up. We have to add a good bit of flavour to candy potatoes as utilizing them on this amount could make for a really candy soup certainly. Most of my candy potato recipes for soup, are likely to have some tomatoes in it for some acidic stability, however for as soon as, candy was the way in which to go.
This was my third try. The primary one was tasteless and the second I overseasoned.
Soupmaker: Cream of Candy Potato Soup
- 100 g Leeks sliced finely.
- 50 g Onion sliced finely.
- 550 g Candy Potato chopped into small items.
- 10 g Rapeseed Oil.
- 1 Teaspoon Salt.
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Floor Pepper.
- 2 Vegetable Inventory Cubes.
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric.
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika.
- 1 Teaspoon Nigella Seeds.
- 1 Star Anise.
- Half Lemon.
- Water to prime as much as 1600ml Stage.
- 100 ml Cream – Non-obligatory