A MUM suffered horrific burns when an egg she cooked within the microwave exploded in her face.
Shafia Bashir, 37, raced to hospital in agony after her pores and skin peeled off.
She was injured utilizing a well-liked poaching hack shared tens of hundreds of instances on TikTok.
Shafia cracked her egg right into a mug of boiling water then popped it into the microwave for a few minutes.
She mentioned: “As quickly as I put the chilly spoon in, it exploded like a fountain and it scalded me.
“It was probably the most excruciating ache in my life. It exploded my mug too.”
Weeks later Shafia, of Bolton, mentioned: “My face has healed with no scars.
“I simply don’t need anybody else going by way of that, as a result of it’s trending on TikTok as now.”
The British Medical Journal has beforehand warned that microwaved eggs might exploding.