Subsequent week the UK’s largest annual occasion devoted to marine renewable power takes place on the 21-22 March 2023, in Swansea Enviornment.
The occasion gives companies of all styles and sizes throughout Wales an perception into the alternatives this transformational trade will supply provide chain corporations within the coming years.
The convention brings collectively the main companies and trade thought leaders from throughout the sector to showcase how the tide is popping in favour of one among Wales’ most progressive sectors, Marine Renewable Vitality.
The 2-day occasion is a good alternative to community, make connections and get the within observe on the applied sciences shaping Wales’ renewable power future.
From flagship Welsh initiatives to cross-cutting analysis and the key help mechanisms marine renewable power wants – there’s one thing for everybody! Whether or not you’re a developer, provide chain firm, NGO, decision-maker or researcher the MEW2023 programme has one thing to supply.
Abi Beck, Communications Supervisor, Marine Vitality Wales commented:
“This yr’s Marine Vitality Wales convention will showcase how Marine Renewable power has the ability to remodel our regional economic system, power safety and future prosperity, providing a as soon as in a era alternative for the folks of Wales.
“In case your organisation has data gaps when it comes to future alternatives, otherwise you’re merely trying to preserve up-to-date with one among Wales’ most progressive sectors, this occasion is a should attend.”
The organisers, Marine Vitality Wales, have labored intently with their members and key resolution makers to design a programme which captures present developments, builds on recurring themes and explores new alternatives throughout the sector.
A number of the themes of this yr’s occasion embody:
- A Floating Future – from floating offshore wind platform designs to integration with wave and tidal, how can we maximise the ability output of ocean power farms.
- The Wales Challenge Showcase – uncover the world-leading initiatives being progressed round our shores.
- Gateways to Business – profiling the capabilities of our Welsh ports.
- Innovation is All the things – the newest cross-cutting excessive affect analysis
- Tidal Stream Masterclass – which designs will win out within the race towards full commercialisation?
- Constructing a enterprise case for Tidal Vary
- Assume Sensible – The coordinated approaches reforming how we deal with environmental considerations